Application for Admission to MSJC
Thank you for choosing to apply to Mt. San Jacinto College.
This online application process is intended for new or returning students. Continuing students from the preceding term need not re-apply.
Admission to MSJC is open to those who meet any one of the following requirements:
- Eighteen years of age or older and can benefit from instruction offered by the college
- A high school graduate
- Have a G.E.D. (General Education Development) Certificate
- Have a California High School Proficiency Certificate
- Eligible high school students who have satisfied specific admissions requirements
Please check the email you provide on the application for more information from MSJC.
Students with an F-1 Visa or who intend to obtain an F1 student visa must submit a paper application through the International Students Office. The International Students application packet
is available on our website. You must download the packet, complete all forms, gather all supporting documents, and mail to the college.
B-1 or B-2 VISA: Individuals with either of these Visa status’ are not permitted to attend.
Falsifying information about citizenship, California residency, financial aid and/or military status could result in the following:
- Criminal charges for perjury and/or fraud and if convicted, imprisonment
- Student disciplinary action, and/or
- Accumulated monetary charges for restitution or nonresident tuition due.