Continuing DSPS Students -
(951) 487-3305 (SJC)
(951) 639-5305 (MVC)
- Request for Services must be completed each semester. You must complete your request for services no earlier than two weeks prior to the start of the semester. (DHH students, please complete your Request for Services as soon as you register, thank you.)
- Continuing students are requested to check in with DSPS each semester. Otherwise, you may experience an interruption in receiving your accommodations.
Note Taker Guidelines- (Volunteer Notetakers for DSPS students will recieve a certificate of hours completed at the end of every semester.)
- Update your SEC (Student Educational Contract) once an academic year. (You will need to meet with a DSPS counselor to do this)
- Every January fill out the FAFSA form to receive your financial aid.
- If the status of your disability has changed please submit a new Disability Verification Form to DSPS.
If you have been approved for a Volunteer Note Taker, please review the Note Taker Guidelines below.
3 FREE ways to recieve notes from your Volunteer, CLICK HERE.
Student Testing Guidelines -
If you have been approved for Testing Accommodations, please review the Testing Guidelines below.
DSPS Student Test Request -
To make a request to take your test/exam/quiz in the DSPS office, fill out the Student Test Request Form. Once completed you can print or hand deliver the completed form to the SJC or MVC campuses. When emailing, please attach and send the completed form to (SJC or SGP) firstname.lastname@example.org or (MVC or TEC) email@example.com
For instructions on completing, attaching and sending the form, please click HERE
. If you are having issues with filling the form out, please just email us with the information needed to complete your request. Thank you!
The mission of
Disabled Students Programs and Services
(DSPS) is to provide
independence, self-advocacy and assist
students to attain success with their
educational and vocational goals.