Request for Services Form
New Easier Procedure
- Log into My MSJC
- Go to the Student Eagle Advisor Tab
- In the Payments, Purchases & Requests section select DSPS Request for Services
- Select the semester for which you are requesting services from the drop down list.
- Review the list of accommodations you are authorized to receive. (If there are no accommodations listed please contact the DSPS office and we will get it corrected immediately.)
- Your courses will already be listed. Check the box next to each course section for the accommodations you are authorized to receive. (If you select accommodations you are not qualified to receive it will give an error when you submit the form.)
This form MUST be filled out and submitted, for each class in which you are enrolled or ‘waitlisted’ for this semester. If you later:
- Check the Authorize box at the bottom of the form.
- Click submit button
- Check your MSJC issued student email address for confirmation emails and further instructions.
You will need to submit a new Request for Services (RFS) Form to DSPS to notify DSPS of the changes or additions to your classes.
- enroll in additional classes for which you need accommodations
- change sections or
- learn that the class has moved to a different location
You must notify DSP&S IMMEDIATELY so that the accommodations can be cancelled and made available to other students who may need them!
- If you drop a class or learn that a class for which you have requested accommodations has been cancelled,
- Failure to submit this form in a timely manner may result in a delay in receiving your services.
NOTE: For the classes listed, please select the accommodations and services for which you are eligible by selecting from the menu below. Please check the corresponding number of the services you are requesting in each class. If requesting services that require further action on your part, you will receive an email at your MSJC email account with specific instructions. Please check your MSJC email account at least weekly throughout the semester.
NOTE: Deaf & Hard of Hearing students, who have requested an interpreter or real time captionist, and make changes to their schedules, in addition to submitting a NEW Request for Services form, are ALSO responsible for notifying the Lead Interpreter at email@example.com IMMEDIATELY to insure that your accommodations are in place and appropriate to the change in your class schedule.
NOTE: If you need an interpreter for a meeting with a teacher, tutor, field trip, or any other special need for a co-curricular activity which is directly classroom related please contact the lead interpreter and DSPS office.
NOTE: Any accommodations and services you select below for which you are not eligible will NOT be provided until it is determined you are eligible. You understand that you must initiate and meet with a DSPS Counselor to determine eligibility.