Institutional Planning Committee Membership
Roger Schultz, Superintendent/President
Ron Bowman, President Academic Senate
Jason Bader, Past-President Academic Senate
John Seed, Faculty Representative
William Farrell, Faculty Representative
Fred Frontino, Classified Senate President
Marcus Castellanos, Past-President-Classified Senate
Brian Orlauski, Classified Professional Representative
Elaine Eshom, Classified Senate Member-at-Large
Dr. Bill Vincent, Vice President Student Services
Dr. Dennis Anderson, Vice President Instructional Services
Becky Elam, Vice President Business Services
Ex-Officio Non-Voting Members:
Rebecca Teague, Accreditation Liaison Officer/Director of Grant Development
Charles Hawkins, Associate Dean of Planning and Research
Brandon Moore, Assessment Coordinator
Irma Ramos, Vice President Human Resources
Institutional Planning Committee Charge
The Institutional Planning Committee shall oversee and coordinate district-wide strategic planning through the following:
- The committee shall review and provide advice to the groups on campus that develop plans and the budget development committee.
- The committee shall review and endorse the Integrated Institutional Plan, Education Master Plan, Facilities Master Plan, Strategic Plan, Staffing Plan, and Technology Plan.
- The committee will review critical data needed for planning, including analysis of internal and external trends, and publish its findings to assist planning throughout the college.
- The committee shall review the results of department and division program reviews and assessments, preparing from them an Annual Master Planning Accountability Report.
- The committee shall contribute to the development of a District annual strategic and multi-year planning goals.
- The committee will review forecasts and recommend planned growth, program development parameters for Education planning, and staffing allocation levels.
- The committee will complete an annual review of the IPC charge to confirm that the committee is working to meet internal expectations and accreditation standards.