Test Proctoring Information for NON-MSJC Students
Hours for Test Proctoring:
See the detailed list of the Learning Resource Center hours on the San Jacinto campus. The hours vary during the summer.
There is a $50 fee per exam payable by Cashiers Check or Money Order to Mt. San Jacinto College. Please note that payment by cash, credit card or personal checks will not be accepted.
All cashiers checks or money orders must be made payable to Mt San Jacinto College.
TEST PROCTOR POLICIES:
- Only students who present valid picture ID will be tested. (Valid Student ID or State ID)
- If required, students must provide their own scantron or blue book.
- Students should not leave for restroom breaks after testing has begun. If an emergency arises, it will be noted that the student left during testing.
- Scratch paper and notebooks will be checked before testing.
- Students who begin testing when the full time allotted by the professor is not available do so at the risk of being stopped before finishing if testing hours are over.
- Tests with expired permission dates will not be administered.
- Students not allowed to use notes during testing are required to leave their belongings at the front desk. Purses must be kept on the floor in the testing room.
- Cell Phones are not permitted in the testing room, they too must be left at the front desk.
- Only children old enough to sit unattended in a separate room during testing can be present.
STUDENTS MUST FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BY THE PROCTOR. VIOLATIONS OF ANY OF THE ABOVE POLICIES WILL BE REPORTED TO THE TESTING COORDINATOR AND TO THE PROFESSOR.