Your Library Account
With your library account you can:
- See the books you have checked out and their due dates
- Renew your books
- Place holds on books (from both libraries) and view the holds you have placed
- View your fines
- To activate your account, you must first create a password. To create your password, go to the login page, and click on the "Set/reset password" link under the "Sign In" button.
2. Enter your 7-digit MSJC student ID number (this is your library user name) and click "Request new password."
3. Check you mymsjc email account
. You will receive an email with instructions on setting your password. Once you select a password,
you will be able to log in. After you log in, you will be able to view and renew the titles that you have checked out, see a list of titles
on which you've placed holds, and see any fines you may have accrued.