DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, IDEA, OR THOUGHT????
Please attend the student faculty forums. These forums are meetings where ALL STUDENTS can share thoughts and ideas and constructive feedback about the nursing program, curriculum, clinical, theory, and any other nursing program topics. Professors can share information and dispell any rumors so that students come away with accurate information. ALL STUDENTS ARE INVITED AND WELCOME!!!!!
PROTOCOL FOR STUDENT FORUMS
1. All students will sign-in before entering the forum. All students will receive 0.5 lab skills hours for attendance; not to exceed 5 hours/month
2. Students who wish to address the forum will place their name and topic on the speaker list
3. The designated staff member will review the list and cluster speakers and topics
4. Learners will be called in sequence according to the list compiled by the staff member
5. Each speaker will be given no more than 5 minutes to address the forum
6. The forum panel will accept any written documents
7. No formal action can be taken on concerns or questions presently by student speakers. Issues and concerns will be addressed by the appropriate party: faculty, program directors/assistant directors, or administrative deans
8. Students will be notified of any resulting action, which will be posted on the Department's web page