Welcome Current or Returning Students
The MSJC Online Program Mission:
- Provide a high quality learning experience in every course
- Deliver regular effective contact from instructors
- Offer over 100 different courses with over 450 sections
- Online course delivered by full Learning Management Systems (Blackboard and *Canvas)
- Access to integrated email system via Microsoft 365
- 24/7 Tech Support
*IMPORTANT NOTE: We are moving to the Canvas Course Management System in the Fall of 2017. All courses will use Canvas beginning in the fall of 2017. In the meantime, some online courses may be using Canvas during the fall of 2016 and the spring of 2017. You will be enrolled in either Blackboard or Canvas depending upon instructor preference.
If you are a New Online Student, please visit this page.
Prepare Yourself for Online Learning
Below are links that will help insure you are ready for online learning:
Check In Policy
- Starts 5 business days before class start.
- Check in by the 2nd day or you could be dropped.
- Get on the Wait List if you want to enroll.
- Teachers only enroll from the waitlist.
- Pay fees within four days of enrollment.
Support for Online Learning
MSJC provides an Online Support Center for students. You will find Blackboard and computer support information in the center at support.msjc.edu