Yes! You can study in the USA without leaving home! If you want to perfect your English, start a new career, or collaborate with top professionals in your field, you can do it through Mt. San Jacinto's comprehensive, online international studies. MSJC provides accredited online courses that can be accessed anytime, day or night!
The MSJC Online Program Mission:
- Provide a high quality learning experience in every course
- Deliver regular effective contact from instructors
- Offer over 80 different courses with over 450 sections
- Online course delivered by a full Learning Management System (Blackboard)
- Access to integrated email system
- 24/7 Support
Apply for Admission/Assessment Testing
- Identify the program of study you are interested in (if you are undecided that is ok).
- Identify your goals (if you are not sure what that is it is ok).
- Know your social security or student/F1 visa number.
- Find out if you need to complete the TOEFL. MSJC requires a minimum of 450 on the written test, 133 on the computer based test or 45 on the Internet based test
- Online Only International Students: If you are planning to live in your country while attending MSJC online
- Traditional International Students: For Students planning on living in California while taking classes at MSJC
- Application Deadlines
- Fall Semester is May 15
- Spring Semester is October 15
- Summer Session is March 15
|Non-Resident Fee per Unit:
|Capital Outlay Fee per Unit:
|California Enrollment Fee per Unit:
|TOTAL per Unit:
Prepare for online learning.
(if you are a successful online learner, continue to Step 3)
||Find an Online Course