The MSJC Online Program Mission:
- Provide a high quality learning experience in every course
- Deliver regular effective contact from instructors
- Offer over 100 different courses including over 450 sections
- Online courses delivered via Blackboard Learn
- Access to integrated email system using Microsoft Office 365
Apply for Admission
- Identify the program of study you are interested in (if you are undecided that is ok).
- Identify your goals (if you are not sure that is ok).
- Know your social security or student/F2 visa number
- Know your California residency start date.
- Apply for Admission
Prepare for online learning.
||Find an Online Course
- Join a waitlist if available.
- If a seat opens seven days or more before the class start date, the student highest on the list will be automatically enrolled, notified through email and an automated phone call. NOTE: Check your email frequently.
- If a seat opens seven or less days before the class start date, automated registration from the waitlist does not occur.
- An instructor has the discretion to add students based upon enrollment caps for the course. Instructors will contact students on the waitlist in the order students are waitlisted after completion of the Initial Check-In period (two days after the start date of a course).
- Students are not to contact instructors for an add code. Instructors will notify students on the waitlist whether there are openings in a course.
- Pay the fees within four days or you will be dropped for non-payment. Same day pay takes effect 72 hours before a class is scheduled to begin
||Enroll in an Online Course
- Log into ea.msjc.edu, select the Student Eagle Advisor tab.
- Remember to enter the correct online section.
- Need enrollment help? Get it here 24/7!
||Log Into Your Course
- Log into my.msjc.edu, select the Courses tab.
- Select the course from the list of courses you are enrolled in. NOTEc: courses open 5 business days before the course starts.
||Check into Class
- Open the course and follow the Check-In instructions in the Announcements.
- You must check in within the five days before and up to two days after the course starts.
Failure to do so will result in a drop from the course.
- Review the course syllabus and schedule. Contact the Instructor with questions.