Welcome to the Mt. San Jacinto College Counseling website!
The Counseling Department is here to serve all current and prospective students of Mt. San Jacinto College.
We encourage students to see a counselor at least once a semester.
Prepare for your Counseling Appointment:
Click here for a worksheet
NOT SURE WHAT TO DO NEXT?
ATTEND A FIRST YEAR SEMINAR
Counseling Department Mission Statement
The mission of the Counseling Department is to facilitate proactive planning for student success, leadership and lifelong learning through academic, career, transfer, personal, and crisis counseling. Counselors and staff advocate, educate, guide, and empower students' intellectual and social development within an education and multicultural environment.
The vision of the Counseling Department is to provide quality comprehensive services to all learners.
District Learning Outcomes
- Make an informed decision regarding their educational planning and student development through a collaborative process of research, dialogue, and implementation
- Demonstrate the ability to inquire and comprehend college processes through technology, face-to-face contact, and publications
- Demonstrate academic success by taking personal ownership in the educational planning and student development
- Demonstrate the ability to comprehend and utilize technology by navigating through educational resources
- Develop an awareness of academically and culturally diverse programs on campus through dialogue and publications provided by Student Services
Mt. San Jacinto College Mission Statement
Mt. San Jacinto College, a California Community College, offers accessible, innovative, comprehensive and quality educational programs and services to diverse, dynamic and growing communities both within and beyond traditional geographic boundaries. We support life-long learning and student success by utilizing proven educational methodologies as determined by collaborative institutional planning and assessment. To meet economic and workforce development needs, MSJC provides students with basic skills, general and career education that lead to transfer, associate degrees and certificates. Our commitment to student learning empowers students with the skills and knowledge needed to effect positive change and enhance the world in which we live.
Approved by the Board of Trustees on September 10, 2009
San Jacinto Campus
1499 N. State St.
San Jacinto, CA 92583
Phone: (951) 487-3255
Menifee Valley Campus
28237 La Piedra Rd.
Menifee, CA 92584
Phone: (951) 639-5255
Temecula Education Complex
27447 Enterprise Circle West
Temecula, CA 92590
Phone: (951) 308-1059 ext. 6300
Fax: (951) 693-5309
San Gorgonio Pass Center
3144 W. Westward Ave.
Banning, CA 92220
Phone: (951) 922-1069
Fax (951) 922-1408
**Disclaimer: This website is intended to provide useful information to help you succeed in your personal and educational endeavors.
Please be aware that information is constantly changing.**