Fall 2016 REQUIRED ACTIVITIES
1. Attend the New and continuing EOPS student orientation
2. Sign your Mutual Responsibility Contract (MRC)
3. Sign your Student Policy Statement (SPS)
4. 1st counseling contact with EOPS Counselor due between: August 22 - October 07, 2016
5. 2nd counseling contact (Progress Report) with EOPS counselor due between:
September 30 - November 04, 2016
6. 3rd counseling contact with EOPS counselor due between: October 31 - December 16, 2016
7. 1st Intervention Workshop must be completed by September 6, 2016
8. 2nd Intervention Workshop must be completed by September 27, 2016
All EOPS students are required to make three (3)* contacts each semester:
The first contact is with the EOPS/CARE Counselor to develop, update or revise your six semester educational plan; receive an explanation of the General Education Option Plans A, B, or C; and receive an explanation of major courses needed for your goal,
The second contact is with the EOPS/CARE counselor to discuss your Progress Report.
The third contact is with the EOPS/CARE Counselor to discuss what classes you have enrolled in during priority registration; revise the educational plan if needed; go over any homework assignments; and take care of any end of semester business.