EOPS is NOW accepting applications for Spring 2014.
Click on the link below to open the EOPS application.
How to apply to EOPS:
1. During the EOPS Application Period, go to MSJC website and click Student Services
a. Look for a link to EOPS
2. Once on the EOPS website, click on “How to Apply”
3. Click on “EOPS application_Distributed.pdf” for the EOPS application online
4. Open the application to start the process
a. You can skip the first page under “application check list” and scroll down to input your information.
5. Please follow the steps below to electronically sign your EOPS application
a. Double click on “signature” field
b. Select new ID on “Sign As”
c. Select “new digital ID I want to create now”
d. Select “New PKCS#12 digital ID file”
e. Type in your name & email and click on “next”
f. Create and comfirm password and click on “Finish”
g. Retype your password and click on “Sign”
Note: Your electronical signature should appear once you click on “Sign” button.
6. Once you have completed the application, click on “Submit Form” on the upper right hand to submit your online application
7. Wait until you see a second message indicating that your “Response has been successfully sent”
8. You will receive a confirmation email at the end of the day at 5:00 pm verifying that EOPS office has received your online Application
THANK YOU FOR VISITING THE MSJC EOPS WEBSITE.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU IN THE FUTURE!