1. Log in to your my.msjc.edu account
2. There are black tabs at the top of your screen after you log in.
Select the tab that says “Student Eagle Advisor”
3. Look for the section “Register for College Credit Courses”
Here you have 2 options to register for courses:
a. “Search for Classes, then Register”
Choose this option if you would like to search for multiple classes and/or multiple class times; and make your choices from the options you select.
b. “Express Registration by Section Number”
Choose this option if you already know the time and date of the course you would like to enroll in. (The section number is the four digit number next to the class name).
ENGL-131 Children’s Literature 3 Units San Jacinto
1189 TH 7:00 PM-9:50 PM 100/101 C. Brostrand
**1189 is the section number**
4. If you have used option 1 for selecting courses, your courses would have been moved to the “Registration Management” screen. In this screen you will have 3 actions to choose from for your “Preferred Sections.”
1. RG Register
2. RM Remove from List
3. WL Waitlist
After each action there will be confirmations of your actions separated by sections, so please read this page carefully to make sure all actions have been carried through and confirmed.
If you have used option 2 for selecting courses, you will be automatically registered for your course. You will not have the 3 actions as listed for option 1. You may encounter problems registering if the class is full. At this time you will now have the 3 actions available to you; meaning that you now have the option to waitlist for the course.
**Please note that waitlists have been limited to 10 people**
Click here for more information on Waitlists
5. After your actions have been completed there will be these choices at the top of the screen:
·Purchase Parking, ASB, etc.
·Pay on My Account
·Search & Register for Classes
**When you choose to “Pay on My Account” please read the information on top of the screen. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT IN REGARDS TO THE DUE DATE OF YOUR PAYMENT** Click here for fee information.
Note: Please verify with your registration statement for the start dates of your classes, refund dates, dropping a class without a "W" and dropping with a "W". These dates on the registration statement are course specific. It is very important for each student to be aware of these dates.