Department of Outreach
What is Outreach at MSJC?
“The mission of Outreach is to promote student access and success through the development of student awareness about the opportunities at MT. San Jacinto College making it the college of choice for prospective students"
Raise awareness about the benefits of college through presentations, workshops and other informational sessions
Participate in MSJC sponsored district and community events including college tours, presentations, college fairs, workshops, and other informational sessions
Outreach at MSJC
- Located on the San Jacinto Campus and on the Menifee Valley Campus of Mt. San Jacinto College
- Coordinate the outreach and recruitment efforts for the entire MSJC district, which covers approximately 1,700 square miles
- Provide outreach services to all levels of the K-12 system, with a focus on students preparing to graduate high school
- Coordinate the College Mentor Program
On-Campus or "In-reach" Services
- Eagle Access Center provided to assist students with online matriculation services
- Assist with on campus events and activities.
- Provide information to students on the enrollment and matriculation process through College Mentors.
Off-Campus Outreach Services
- Application, assessment and orientation workshops provided on site to high schools
- Information workshops and presentations in English and Spanish.
- Representation at high schools, non-profit organizations, businesses and community events
- Campus tours (please call for an appointment) Menifee Valley Campus or San Jacinto Campus
Link to Forms:
Outreach Services Request Form
Free Speech Form AP 5550
Free Speech Form Agreement
Promenade Temecula Leadership Council
A community service or leadership opportuniy is available to high school students through the Temecula Promenade Leadership Council. Promenade Temecula has teamed up with Mt. San Jacinto College and California State University San Marcos to launch the Promenade Temecula Leadership Council, a new program that will give Southwest Riverside County university college and high school students the opportunity to increase their educational advancement opportunities and build career skills through mentorship from business and educational leaders in the community.
Students from Temecula and Murrieta high schools joined those from Mt. San Jacinto College and Cal State San Marcos – Temecula on Jan. 12, 2015 to launch the first Promenade Temecula Youth Leadership Council. Please see a link to the Program Outline below and learm more about this at;
Program Outline 2015
Please contact us for additional information:
Menifee Valley Campus Outreach Service Area
Canyon Lake, Homeland, Lake Elsinore, Lakeview, Menifee, Murrieta, Nuevo, Perris, Sun City, Temecula, Wildomar, and Winchester.
Mt. San Jacinto College
Outreach Office, Room 1016
28237 La Piedra Road
Menifee, CA 92584
Office: (951) 639-5313 or (951) 639-5315
San Jacinto Campus Outreach Service Area
Aguanga, Anza, Banning, Beaumont, Cabazon, Cherry Valley, Hemet, Homeland, Idyllwild, Mountain Center, Pine Cove, Romoland, Sage, and San Jacinto.
Mt. San Jacinto College
Outreach Department STEM Annex, Building 1304 (by appointment only)
1499 N. State Street
San Jacinto, CA 92583
Office: (951) 487-3315