Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Help (new window)
Sign In
MSJC > Student Services > Scholarships > Transferring Scholarships

Transferring Scholarships

If you are transferring to another college and need to have your scholarship transferred, you will need to complete the Scholarship Transfer Request Form. Along with the form you will need to submit proof of enrollment at the college you will be attending.

Send all of your documentation to the MSJC Financial Aid Office:

MSJC Financial Aid Office
1499 N. State Street
San Jacinto, CA 92583

Once your information has been received please allow up to four weeks for processing. Not all scholarships are transferable. 

ScholarshipTransferRequestForm.pdfScholarship Transfer Request Form