Career Technical Education Advisory committees play an integral part in shaping CTE curricula development at Mt. San Jacinto College. They help ensure that our programs remain in touch with the needs of local business and industry and that our students receive relevant instruction. The CTE Advisory Committee consists of a group of individuals selected to represent broad points of view relative to a specific CTE area. The members should have a strong sense of commitment to the development of our educational program and our students. Members are recognized by the MSJC District Board of Trustees and are invited to advise program faculty in the area of curriculum, career guidance, facilities, funding, and staffing.
Advisory Committee Members are comprised of industry leaders interested in connecting quality education to business.
- Support curriculum development
- Provide student internship opportunities
- Serve as a liaison between college and community
In turn, these members receive:
- Access to MSJC Facilities and Resources
- Electronic advertising opportunities
- Gratitude of faculty and students
Advisory Committees and Members
Advisory Committee Handbook (PDF)