California State University San Marcos at Temecula and Mt. San Jacinto College (MSJC) have partnered to offer an innovative 2+2 Business Pathway Program for students interested in earning both an Associate of Science and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration here in South Riverside County.
The MSJC and California State University San Marcos at Temecula Business
- Guarantees time to graduation if all required courses are successfully completed as indicated on the sequenced student education plan
- Provides Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) to CSUSM at Temecula for the B.S. Business Administration degree program
- Employs a pathway format promoting student success by incorporating valuable academic and professional resources
- MSJC’s 2+2 program starts in fall only and includes face-to-face, hybrid & online courses
- CSUSM at Temecula offers a face-to-face cohort format with programs starting in fall, summer or spring
- Offers students the unique opportunity to gain real-world business experience and training with a Senior Experience project at CSUSM at Temecula
- Includes various professional development & networking opportunities
- Financial Aid is available at both schools
Additional MSJC Information:
MSJC 2+2 Business Pathway students have guaranteed seating in all required courses for completion of the Associate in Science for Transfer Degree (AS-T) in Business Administration. Courses planned for MSJC 2+2 Business Pathway students include all lower-division Pre-Business Core required courses and all lower-division CSU General Education required areas. Students who successfully complete the program will meet the 60 transferable unit minimum requirement for transfer.
- 2+2 Business Pathway Students must be able to attend school full-time (4 to 5 classes per semester)
- MSJC 2+2 Business Pathway Students must be willing to start with college level math and English courses
- Eligible students will have fewer than 15 degree applicable units completed prior to joining the program.
MSJC Contact Information:
Email April Wardwell at email@example.com
2+2 Pathway Program Postcard