How to Become a Pathway Student
To be eligible for the 2+2 Business Pathway, students must:
- Have fewer than 15 degree applicable units completed at any college or university.
- Be willing to attend school full-time (approximately 4-5 classes each Fall and Spring semester and 1-2 classes each Summer session).
- Be willing to start at college level math and English.
How to Enroll in the 2+2 Business Pathway
To join the 2+2 Business Pathway, you must complete the following:
- Apply for Admission to MSJC
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov *
- Complete the Student Interest Form and have the 2+2 Business Pathway Coordinator evaluate your eligibility.
- Get any remaining questions answered by attending a 2+2 Business Pathway Information Session or emailing Shawna Larson at email@example.com
Once you are screened and found eligible, you will be invited to do the following:
- Meet with the 2+2 counselor to complete an education plan and sign the 2+2 Business Pathway Student Agreement Form
- Sign the CSUSM Temecula Campus Transfer Admission Guarantee after successful completion of student’s first year at MSJC
*For those not eligible to complete the FAFSA, please fill out the California Dream Act application at https://dream.csac.ca.gov instead. If you are not eligible to complete either financial aid application, please skip this step and move on to step 3.