About the Success Network for Classified
The Success Network for Classified is a collection of learning opportunities and resources available for classified staff. This collection is organized by the Professional Development Committee. The Success Network for Classified will provide learning opportunities on a variety of topics including customer service, online and offline software, project management, and providing professional customer service with difficult students through a combination of online activities and courses as well as informational presentations by various personnel on campus. The prepared documents are linked to and available from the descriptions and thumbnails below.
Tips for maintaining currency, self-advancement, and keeping the job interesting. Staying Fresh on the Job
Have a fantastic idea or useful tip? Share it with us! Simply type a document, up to one-page. Send it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you forgotten a quick tip from previously? Check out the archive. Quick Tips Archive.
Presentation Printouts and Informational Brochures
- Software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Customer service (Working with challenging students, Listening)
- Office well-being (ergonomics, desk stretches)
- Business techniques (Email etiquette, Effective emails, Writing: Emails & Business, Project Management, Engagement in the workplace)
- Collaborations (Google/Dropbox)
- Presentations (Professional Development at MSJC)
If you have QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, or FEEDBACK, we would love to hear from you. Please contact
Dawn Bridge: Career & Technology Education email@example.com (951) 639-5351;
Secret Brown: Professional Development Coordinator, Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org (951) 487-____; or