April 16, 2018
The Mt. San Jacinto College Foundation honored outstanding individuals and organizations and raised funds for student scholarships during its 10th annual gala.
The theme, “An Evening of Dreams,” included a robotics demonstration by MSJC students.
The MSJC Foundation honored the following during the event:
- Outstanding Faculty Member – Paul Hert
- Outstanding Staff Member – Beth Bowles
- Outstanding Alumni – Captain Leonard Purvis, Riverside County Sheriff’s Department
- Outstanding Community Member/Community Group – Assistance League of Hemacinto
- Outstanding Business/Organization – Bank of Hemet
- Outstanding Corporate Partner – Edison International
- Outstanding Public Service – Supervisor Marion Ashley
The event was held at Pechanga Resort and Casino in Temecula. It is the MSJC Foundation’s signature event to raise scholarship funds for students and mini-grants to support college programs. Each year, the gala offers an evening of fun with an elegant meal, live music, dancing and a silent auction.
Photos are available online
10th Annual MSJC Foundation Gala
Thank you to event sponsors:
- Balfour Beatty Construction
- California State University San Marcos at Temecula
- Domenigoni Trust
- The Soboba Foundation
- Pechanga Band of Luiseño Indians
- Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards
- CR&R Inc.
- Edison International
- Image Source
- Element Consulting, Inc.
- Riverside County 5th District Supervisor Marion Ashley
For more information contact Rebecca Orlauski at 951-487-3171 or firstname.lastname@example.org