March 5, 2015
The Board of Trustees of the Mt. San Jacinto Community College District is seeking qualified, interested individuals to serve on a committee of community leaders which will serve as the Independent Citizens’ Oversight Committee for the implementation of the District’s Measure AA school facilities bond program.
The Committee shall consist of nine (9) members appointed by the Board from a list of candidates submitting written applications, and based on the following criteria established by Prop 39:
- One (1) student enrolled and active in a community college support group, such as student government.
- One (1) member active in a business organization representing the business community located in the District.
- One (1) member active in a senior citizens' organization.
- Two (2) members active in a bona-fide taxpayers association.
- One (1) member active in a support organization for the college, such as a foundation.
- Three (3) members of the community at-large.
Applications, information and committee bylaws outlining roles and responsibilities are available at www.msjc.edu/MeasureAA/Pages/Independent-Citizens-Oversight-Committee.aspx.
Completed applications must be submitted to the Mt. San Jacinto Community College District by NOON on Friday, March 20, 2015. Applications may be sent via email @ email@example.com, via fax at 951-654-6364 or via the U.S. Mail at: 1499 N. State Street, San Jacinto, CA 92583.
For more information, call 951-487-3011.