February 2, 2015
Whether students want to receive an associate’s degree, transfer to a four-year university or earn a career certificate, Mt. San Jacinto College has programs to help them reach their goals.
MSJC’s Spring 2015 semester opened in January, but there are late-start classes in computer science, health science, Spanish and more starting in March. All credit courses offered, regardless of scheduling option, meet the requirements and standards established by the college, and result in the award of full college credit.
A robust summer session will offer many more classes than in previous years. MSJC focuses on providing students with the classes they need to succeed. Math, English and other high-demand courses will be available this summer. Students are encouraged to apply for summer school starting on March 2. Registration for classes starts April 20 and the first session of classes starts on June 8. The summer schedule will be available at www.msjc.edu in early April.
MSJC’s credit courses are $46 per unit and financial aid is available.
In addition to credit courses, MSJC offers these learning opportunities through Continuing Education and Workplace Training:
- FOCUS classes are not-for-credit, fee-based classes for personal enrichment or professional development. Classes are offered in foreign languages, arts and more.
- Non-credit, free Adult Education classes are available in subjects like English as a Second Language and General Education Development (GED).
- Customized Contract Training is designed for local businesses that need high-quality, customized training, like customer service and sales training, software applications training, English as a Second Language and more.
Exciting new classes through Continuing Education have just been added. These are aimed at meeting regional workforce needs:
- Efficient Care Medical Assistant & Scribe Training Program
- Tow Truck Driver Program
- Casino Dealer Program
- How to Become a Game Artist - 3D Animation
For more information about Continuing Education, visit www.msjc.edu/ce
For more information about all of MSJC’s programs visit: www.msjc.edu or call 951- 672-6752.