Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Top Help (new window)
Sign In
MSJC > Student Services > Student Conduct > Filing A Conduct Complaint--Students

Filing A Conduct Complaint--Students

To report a violation(s) of AP5500 Standards of Student Conduct please use the following link:

All complaints must be submitted using the student conduct report form link above. Complaints submitted by email or voice message will not be accepted.

Complaints will be reviewed by the following administrators:

Fred Frontino, MPA
Coordinator of Student Judicial Affairs


phone: (951) 639-5301

Using the Advocate public report form:
Please follow the directions on the form; areas marked with an asterisk * must be completed. When completing the “Description” area, please provide a brief, succinct description of the incident and be specific about the behavior exhibited by the student; if the student verbally abused you, include the expletive. If you have documents or other types of evidence, you may utilize the upload feature on the violation form or submit the hard copies by bringing them to the appropriate administrator in person or by mail.