Community Education and Workplace Training
Not-for-Credit, Fee-Based Classes coming in 2022!
Email us at CommunityEducation@msjc.edu or call 951-487-3711
Online Fundamental Courses
- Lifelong Learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and led by an expert instructor.
- Comprehensive online courses available in an instructor-led six week, or self-paced format
- Expert instructors lead each course
- Engaging discussion areas
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Online Career Training Programs
- Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide participants with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Courses may prepare participants for a national certification
- Start anytime - work at your own pace and complete in 12 months or less
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career Counselors are provided
Mt. San Jacinto College complies with all federal and state rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, religion, age, gender identity, gender expression, race color, medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or because a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. Inquiries regarding grievance procedures may be directed to the District’s Student Judicial Affairs Coordinator at 951-487-3301. Inquiries regarding compliance and/or staff complaints may be directed to the Chief of Human Resources Officer at 951-487-3151.