EOPS Required Activities
FALL 2020 REQUIRED ACTIVITIES
EOPS Fall 2020 Syllabus Fall 2020 Syllabus
- Attend the EOPS New student online orientation
- Sign your Mutual Responsibility Contract (MRC)
- Sign your Student Policy Statement (SPS)
- 1st counseling contact with EOPS Counselor due between: August 17 - September 30
- 2nd counseling contact (Progress Report) EOPS Progress Report with EOPS counselor during walk-in times (no appointments) due between: September 28 - November 6
- 3rd counseling contact with EOPS counselor due between: November 2 - December 17
- 4th Contact (Intervention) must be completed between August 31 - December 17, 2020 (ONLY for students that have been placed on intervention, requires scheduling an appointment with an EOPS counselor)
Please know the EOPS staff and faculty are here to serve and assist you during this recent change to our delivery of services. Our counseling, walk-in, and support will now be offered through Cranium Cafe. Here is the link you will need to contact all EOPS staff and faculty: Cranium Cafe EOPS Group
Please be assured that we are aware of the challenges we all face at this time to continue to serve our students and are dedicated to continue to provide services " Over and Above" what is provided to our MSJC student population. Please know and be confident that you will be able to transition to our completely on line environment, and that WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER!
All EOPS students are required to complete three (3)* contacts each semester:
- The first contact is with the EOPS/CARE Counselor to develop, update or revise your six semester educational plan; receive an explanation of the General Education Option Plans A, B, or C; and receive an explanation of major courses needed for your goal,
- The second contact is with the EOPS/CARE counselor to discuss your Progress Report.
- The third contact is with the EOPS/CARE Counselor to discuss what classes you have enrolled in during priority registration; revise the educational plan if needed; go over any homework assignments; and take care of any end of semester business; and completing the end of term survey.