Coffee & Cars Vendors/Sponsorships
Welcome and thank you for your interest in being a vendor for Coffee & Cars at MSJC!
Being a vendor at Coffee & Cars provides great exposure for your business or organization and a way to connect with your local community.
Step 1 - Complete the Coffee & Cars Vendor Inquiry
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for review of your application.
Step 2 - Once staff have been able to review your inquiry and determined you meet the events requirements, you will be emailed and requested to provide the following items.
- Completed Application
- Signed Hold Harmless and Indemnification Agreement
- Signed Vendor Acknowledgement with event details and requirements
- Description of the items you sell if applicable
- Food Vendors Only - A certificate of insurance with combined single limit liability policy of $1,000,000* in which Mt. San Jacinto Community College District is listed as additional insured
Note - Vendors are required to adhere to all State, County and City regulations including but not limited to:
- Having a valid seller's permit for California
- Having a city Business License for the city in which the event will take place
- Having a food handler permit/Riverside County Health Permit
Step 3 - Submit Payment
Sales of the following items are not permitted:
- Consumable products unless approved (food, alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic beverages, candy, gum, etc.)
- Firearms, ammunition, or weapons of any kind, fireworks
- Stolen merchandise
- Items that by sale, possession, or use are in violation of PCC, City, County, State, or Federal Laws.
- Illegal products not normally obtained on the open market.
- Paraphernalia commonly used or associated with the use of any drugs.
- Live animals.
- Motor vehicles or cycles; any item that is misrepresented by the seller in any way
- The college reserves the right to reasonably restrict the sale or display of any items