Special Event Vendors
Welcome and thank you for your interest in being a special event vendor at MSJC!
Being a vendor at an MSJC event provides great exposure for your business or organization and a way to connect with your local community. With various events throughout our district and the year, there are plenty of opportunities to participate. Whether in celebration of our diverse community or just to have some fun, all MSJC events provide a unique experience for both business and the community to support the transformation of learners, communities, and lives.
Step 1 - Complete the Special Event Vendor Inquiry
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for review of your application.
Step 2 - Once staff have been able to review your inquiry and determined you meet the events requirements, you will be emailed and requested to provide the following items.
- Completed Application
- Signed Hold Harmless and Indemnification Agreement
- Signed Vendor Acknowledgement with event details and requirements
- Description of the items you sell if applicable
- Food Vendors Only - A certificate of insurance with combined single limit liability policy of $1,000,000* in which Mt. San Jacinto Community College District is listed as additional insured
Note - Vendors are required to adhere to all State, County and City regulations including but not limited to:
- Having a valid seller's permit for California
- Having a city Business License for the city in which the event will take place
- Having a food handler permit/Riverside County Health Permit
Step 3 - Submit Payment
Sales of the following items are not permitted:
- Consumable products unless approved (food, alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic beverages, candy, gum, etc.)
- Firearms, ammunition, or weapons of any kind, fireworks
- Stolen merchandise
- Items that by sale, possession, or use are in violation of PCC, City, County, State, or Federal Laws.
- Illegal products not normally obtained on the open market.
- Paraphernalia commonly used or associated with the use of any drugs.
- Live animals.
- Motor vehicles or cycles; any item that is misrepresented by the seller in any way
- The college reserves the right to reasonably restrict the sale or display of any items