Tuition FREE at MSJC!
The MSJC Promise removes a major financial barrier to attending college by providing first-time, full-time students with FREE tuition beginning Fall 2019.*
Textbook and fee assistance is also available.*
To be eligible for the MSJC Promise, students must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must apply for admission at msjc.edu/apply
- Must join the First-Year Experience program
- Must be a California resident or exempt group
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be a first-time student (no transfer units)
- Must apply for FAFSA or California Dream Act Application
- Must be enrolled in and complete at least 12 units per term in the Fall and Spring semesters
- Must take English and Math in the first year
- Must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA while at MSJC
Join us at MSJC, where we transform learners, communities and lives.
Apply for admission today at msjc.edu/apply and begin achieving your academic dreams.
For more information, read our Frequently Asked Questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 951-639-5240
*While funds are available.