Skip Main Navigation

Requesting Copyright Release

Instructions for Requesting Copyright Release

  1. Research and obtain contact information on the copyright holder.

    Contact the Company or Person(s) that holds the copyright and request “Permission to Transfer” using the form letter provided here.

    (Please Note: You must include the exact title, ISBN or ASIN #, total running time and the year it was released. Please also include your name and contact information that is shown in red.)

  2. Copy and paste the completed form in your email and send it to the copyright holder. It is better to do this in the body of the email rather than as an attachment. Permission to Transfer must be obtained in writing and cannot be obtained over the phone.

  3. Once you have received email approval please submit a support ticket at and send the video to the ATS Department – Randi Lee – San Jacinto Campus – Room 154.

  4. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Randi Lee in the ATS Department at