Office of Human Resources
Mt. San Jacinto Community College District has implemented an online application process! You may now search and apply for active positions online. If this is the first time you are using our online job application system, you will need to create an account with NEOGOV and select a Username and Password. Your application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening. Search & apply on the main job board to review active postings and apply.
Temporary Workforce Program (TWP) applications are accepted on a continuous basis for a variety of temporary, part-time, and entry-level jobs. To learn more about our Temporary Workforce Program, search the TWP job board.
Student Workforce Program (SWP) applications are accepted for individual jobs posted for a variety of part-time, entry-level student jobs. To learn more about the Student Workforce Program, search the SWP job board.
NOTE: Paper applications will no longer be accepted. If you are unable to apply online, please contact Human Resources for further assistance.
NEOGOV Customer Service: 1-877-204-4442
- Office Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (closed Friday during Summer)
- Phone: (951) 487-3161
- Location: 1499 N. State Street, San Jacinto, CA 92583, Building 200 Room 220
- College Directory and General Information: (951) 487-MSJC (6752) or (800) 624-5561 (Within 951 Area Code)
- TTY/TDD Phone: (951) 487-3160
- FAX: (951) 654-5971
- Statewide Community College Employment Opportunities:
- California Community College Registry Plus
- Minimum qualifications issued by the California State Chancellor's Office:
Unit Bargaining Agreements:
Human Resources Mission Statement:
The Human Resources department is committed to attracting, hiring, engaging, developing and retaining a highly qualified staff of faculty, classified, and administrative personnel that support the educational needs of students. To
achieve our mission, we foster a culture that values diversity,
utilizes technology to deliver quality services to our customers, and
systematically evaluates our programs and services to ensure alignment
with Institutional goals.