Welcome to the Mt. San Jacinto College Scholarship Home Page
Mt. San Jacinto College District Foundation offers scholarships for continuing and transferring students.
Qualifications for scholarships vary, such as financial need, academic performance, your selected major or academic program, career goal, club or volunteer and community involvement, etc. To receive a scholarship, you must complete the scholarship application and go through the eligibility and selection process. Scholarships are usually awarded to the student(s) who best fit the criteria as established by the donor or organization providing the scholarship funds.
Mt. San Jacinto College offers scholarships for students currently enrolled at any MSJC campus. The application process is an off-site online application. To apply for scholarships at MSJC, you will need access to the MSJC website via the internet, have a MSJC student ID, and a little time to review the scholarship information and submit the application. Be sure to plan ahead and start early!
2017-2018 Scholarship Deadline Extended: February 27, 2017
Submitting the online scholarship application for 2017-2018:
- Click Apply for Scholarships and login with your My MSJC account.
- Enter your personal information and answer all questions on the scholarship application. These will help determine your eligibility for certain scholarships.
- You will be automatically matched to scholarships for which you meet the criteria. These are referred to as “Auto-Match” scholarships. There is no other action required on your part to be placed in the pool of applicants for these scholarships.
- You will be prompted to apply for other scholarships that require more information. These are referred to as “Apply-To” scholarships. You will be able to see a list of these scholarships on your home page of the scholarship site. You will need to click on each one and complete other actions to be considered for the Apply-To scholarships.
- Other possible documents may be required to upload to your application: Unofficial MSJC transcripts, Veteran discharge document (DD214), and special short essays as required by specific scholarships (you will be given the required information if you qualify for these specific scholarships).
- Please review the Frequently Asked Questions tab for more detailed information.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the scholarship process, please feel free to call the Foundation office (951) 487-3170 or email email@example.com.
Professional Women's Roundtable Scholarship
Sgt. Eric (Doc) Williams Scholarship
For students in the Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) program at MSJC.