Interested in collecting your GI Bill benefits at Mt San Jacinto College?
- a veteran who has served on active duty
- a reservist
- a dependent of a veteran who is deceased or has a service-connected disability
If so, then you might be eligible for the GI Bill and other educational benefits.
MSJC is approved to certify eligible students who are interested in:
- Completing an associate degree program
- Completing a certificate program
- Transferring to a four-year institution
An applicant's eligibility for benefits is determined by the Department of Veterans Affairs and not MSJC. If you have questions regarding your eligibility for educational benefits you will need to contact The Department of Veterans Affairs at 1-888-442-4551 or visit them on the web at: www.gibill.va.gov
Veterans Day Celebrations will be held Tuesday 11/10/2015 and Thursday 11/12/2015