Applying to MSJC
For a step-by-step admissions checklist based on enrollment status, please select the category that best describes you:
- First time attending any college.
- Attended MSJC at least one semester in the past but have missed at least two semesters.
- Never attended MSJC but currently attend or have attended another college/university.
- Currently attend high school and want to take classes at MSJC at the same time.
- Currently on a Student Visa (F1/F2).
- Free ESL, GED, and Career Courses for adults 18 years of age and older not currently enrolled in high school.
For additional information, please review MSJC's admission criteria.