Join us at MSJC, where we transform learners, communities and lives.
The MSJC Promise removes a major financial barrier to attending college by providing first-time, full-time students with FREE tuition.*
Textbook and fee assistance is also available through the MSJC Foundation Help a Student Grant.*
To be eligible for the MSJC Promise, students must meet all of the following criteria:
- Apply for admission at msjc.edu/apply
- Be a California resident or exempt group
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be a first-time student (no transfer units)
- Apply for FAFSA or California Dream Act Application
- Be enrolled in and complete at least 12 units per term in the Fall and Spring semesters
- We recommend that first-time students take English, Math and College Success and Career Readiness (CSCR-100) in the first year
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA while at MSJC
First time, full time students that meet the above criteria and are accepted in the MSJC First Year Experience Program will be given priority for MSJC Promise Program funding as funds are available. To apply for and join the First-Year Experience program - please complete the FYE Application below.
FYE Applications for the 2021-2022 academic year will be accepted beginning in early October 2020.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 951-465-7891
*While funds are available.