The MSJC Promise removes a major financial barrier to attending college by providing first-time, full-time students with FREE tuition beginning Fall 2019.*
Textbook and fee assistance is also available through the MSJC Foundation Help a Student Grant.*
To be eligible for the MSJC Promise, students must meet all of the following criteria:
- Apply for admission at msjc.edu/apply
- Apply for and join the First-Year Experience program
- Be a California resident or exempt group
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be a first-time student (no transfer units)
- Apply for FAFSA or California Dream Act Application
- Be enrolled in and complete at least 12 units per term in the Fall and Spring semesters
- Must take English, Math and College Success and Career Readiness (CSCR-100) in the first year
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA while at MSJC
Join us at MSJC, where we transform learners, communities and lives.
Apply for admission today at msjc.edu/apply and begin achieving your academic dreams.
FYE Applications for the 2020-21 academic year are now being accepted.
*While funds are available.