Skip Main Navigation

Academic Assistance Request

Academic Assistance Request Form for help regarding classroom issues:

  1. Does your issue conflict with your course syllabus, assignments, and or an exam? If yes, contact your instructor.
  2. Have you initiated a resolution with your instructor first? If yes, and you have not received a response, go to step 3.
  3. If a resolution is not found, complete the Academic Assistance Request Form and upload it via e-Document Submissions 

Phone: 951-465-7682