Skip Main Navigation

Program Eligibility

Are you a CalWORKs (California Work Opportunity and Responsibility for Kids) student? 

Do you receive cash aid for yourself and a child? 

If so, the MSJC CalWORKs program may be able to help with: 

  • priority registration 
  • counseling 
  • school supplies 
  • workshops 
  • and more 

CalWORKs is a cash aid program administered through Riverside County Department of Social Services. Individuals may be eligible to cash assistance if they meet the eligibility requirements set by Riverside County Department of Social Services program.