A Returning Student is a student who has missed one or more semesters. All returning students need to verify their educational goal, program of study and transfer information if applicable prior to registration.
- Returning students who have missed one primary semester (Fall/Spring) do not need to re-apply and will automatically be sent a registration appointment to their MSJC email address.
- Returning students who have missed more than one semester will need to re-apply for admission to receive a registration appointment, which will be sent to their personal email address.
Returning students who have missed more than one semester will need to re-apply for admissions.
After successfully submitting your application, check your personal email for follow up information. If you do not receive any emails from MSJC within one business day, please contact Enrollment Services.
Note: High School Students must complete the School Parent Agreement Form and submit the necessary information to Enrollment Services for approval prior to the start of class.
Financial aid refers to a variety resources that are available to help you pay for
college. We suggest you submit a financial aid application and find out what you may
be eligible for!
If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, complete the FAFSA at studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
If you are a Dreamer or DACA recipient, complete the DREAM Act application at dream.csac.ca.gov (for undocumented students).
After submitting your FAFSA or CADAA, please allow 3-5 business days for MSJC to receive your information. You will be sent a Financial Aid Acknowledgement notification to your student email address with information on how to check your application status of Self Service. Submit any additional document requests via the Student Support Hub, in a timely manner. Application processing time may take up to 6-8 weeks.
As the Financial Aid Office sends all communications electronically, you are advised to check your student email and Self Service FA Checklist regularly.
See also: Financial Aid Information
MSJC Counseling staff:
- Provide information regarding Mt. San Jacinto College's academic procedures, programs, and services.
- Provide students seeking assistance with scheduling or clarification of requirements for graduation or transfer.
- Help students clarify their academic goals, select major, and develop realistic academic work loads.
- Provide information on occupational and transfer programs, including general education and major course requirements.
- Help students develop educational plans that satisfy graduation and transfer requirements.
Registration is completed via Self-Service.
For more information or answers to frequently asked questions, visit the Enrollment Services FAQ page.
Access student email from the link on the homepage or directly at outlook.office.com
Your student email account will be created once you have registered for at least one class. Further details will be sent to the personal email address you provided on the application for admission or updated in Self-Service.