Skip Main Navigation

FAQ | What fees do I have to pay?

Tuition (CA residents): $46 per unit

Additional Fees Summer 2024 Fall 2024 Spring 2025

Semester Parking Permit​ - available for purchase electronically through iParq




Student activity/SGA discount sticker (Opt-out available prior to registration)
$3.00 $7.00 $7.00
Student representation fee (Opt-out available prior to registration)
Supports student representation to legislation
$2.00 $2.00 $2.00
RTA "Go Pass" - Transportation Fee
(includes RTA and Transportation Service Fee)
$8.00 $8.00 $8.00
​​Health Center Fee
This fee enables students to access medical services and mental health counseling at the Student Health Center. Available services will include consultations, wellness education, mental health counseling and referrals.
$22.00 $26.00 $26.00

Student Representation Fee: The student representation fee is used to support students who lobby for legislative issues that benefit community colleges and community college students. These funds are utilized by student representatives for travel to Sacramento to lobby legislators and for participation in CalSACC (California Student Association of Community Colleges) related activities.  Effective January 1, 2020 students will be charged $2 upon registration each semester if the student has not declined the fee prior to billing.

Non-resident tuition (Effective Fall 2023)
Non-Resident Fee per Unit $318.00
Capital Outlay Fee per Unit $58.00
California Enrollment Fee per Unit $46.00
Total per unit $422.00

A non-resident tuition fee will be charged students 18 or over at the time of registration who have not established residency in the state of California for a period of one year prior to the date of enrollment. Students under 18 will be charged non-resident tuition if the students' parents or legal guardians are residents of another state.


Payment for registration and/or supplemental fees is due the same day of registration.

Please be aware payment is due the same day; otherwise you will be dropped for non-payment from the course(s). 

Payments should be made no later than 11:45 PM on the due date to allow enough time to process prior to midnight.

 However, the responsibility of dropping courses falls on the student.

In Pe​​rson Payments
You may pay your enrollment and other registration fees in person at the Cashier's Office at either the San Jacinto campus, the Menifee Valley campus, Temecula Valley campus during open office hours.  Contact the Cashier by calling 951-801-6875 for most current office hours and locations.

Payment by Web (Internet Explorer and Fire Fox are supported)
Payments can be made online under the Student Finance portion of your Self-Service account.  Master Card, Visa or Discover credit cards are accepted.

Enrollment Fee Waivers

Enrollment fees shall be waived for the following, but are not limited to:

  • Students who come from disadvantaged or low-income families.
  • Dependents of certain deceased or disabled veterans and California National Guard members upon certification of fee waiver eligibility by the California Department of Veterans Affairs or the National Guard Adjutant General.
  • The surviving spouse or the child, natural or adopted, of a deceased person who met all the requirements of Education Code section 68120 regarding active law enforcement service or active fire suppression and prevention.
  • A dependent of any individual killed in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City, the Pentagon building in Washington, DC, or the crash of United Airlines Flight 93 in southwestern Pennsylvania, if he or she meets the financial need requirements for the Cal Grant A Program pursuant to Education Code section 69432.7 and either the dependent was a resident of California on September 11, 2001, or the individual killed in the attacks was a resident of California on September 11, 2001. The waiver continues until January 1, 2013, for a surviving spouse, and for a surviving child, the exemption continues until the dependent child reaches the age of 30.​

California Nonresident Tuition Exemption For Eligible California High School Graduates (AB 540, AB 2000)

To get more information about Nonresident tuition exemption waivers (AB 540, AB 2000) please visit the AB 540 webpage.


Nonresident Fee Waiver for Qualifying Veterans (VACA)

For qualifying veterans and dependents, (“covered individuals”) as defined in the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act beginning July 1, 2015 as described below:

  • A veteran eligible for education assistance under either the Montgomery GI Bill or Post 9/11 GI Bill who resides in California and enrolls in a community college within three years of discharge from a period of active duty service of 90 days or more.
  • An individual eligible for transferred education benefits under either the Montgomery GI Bill or Post 9/11 GI Bill who resides in California and enrolls in a community college within 3 years of the transferor's discharge from a period of active duty service of 90 days or more.
  • An individual eligible for transferred Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits while the transferor is on active duty. The transferee must reside in California.
  • An individual eligible for benefits under the Marine Gunnery Sergeant John David Fry Scholarship, who resides in California.
  • After expiration of the three year period following discharge or death as described in 38 U.S.C. 3679(c), a student who initially qualifies will maintain a “covered individual” status as long as the student remains continuously enrolled (other than during regularly scheduled breaks between courses, semesters or terms). ​

Students who may qualify should visit the Veteran’s Resource Center and provide certificate of eligibility and DD-214 or active duty orders (if applicable) to verify qualification of non-resident exemption.


Special Admit Part-time High School Students

All part-time high school students are waived the California Enrollment Fee for their course(s), but additional fees may need to be paid for by the student (i.e. Transportation Service Fee, etc.). AB2364 also waives non-resident fees for applicable part-time high school students. In the event that a high school student is allowed to enroll as a full-time student (12 units or more), all enrollment fees will be applied for the total amount of units enrolled. In the event that a high school student is enrolled as full-time, but chooses to revert back to a part-time status, all applicable fee waivers will be put back in place.


Special Immigrant Visas (SIV) and Refugees including T and U Visas

A student who has a special immigrant visa that has been granted a status under Section 1244 of Public Law 110-181 or under Public Law 109-163, or is a refugee admitted to the United States under Section 1157 of Title 8 of the United States Code, and who, upon entering the United States, settled in California, shall be exempt from paying the nonresident tuition fee for the minimum time necessary to become a resident (1 year).

Special Immigrant Visa holders include Iraqi citizens or nationals (and their spouses and children) who were employed by or on behalf of the United States government in Iraq, and who meet certain criteria; as well as Afghanistan or Iraq nationals (and their spouses and children) who worked as translators directly with the United States Armed Forces, and who meet certain criteria.

Students must provide their visa information to Enrollment Services along with proof that they settled in California upon their arrival to the United States. After the one year period of time, the student must provide proof that they have established California residency in order to continue to qualify for in-state tuition.


Refund Policy

Residents: Your enrollment fee, less a $10 processing charge, is returned automatically if you drop by a specific date depending on each course or a full refund if the college cancels classes. For short-term classes (less than two weeks) you must drop BEFORE first class meeting. For short term classes (greater than two weeks) and Summer Classes, you must drop prior to 10% of the length of the course. Please check with Enrollment Services Office for specific deadline date for refund.

Refunds for your parking fee must be requested through Parking Services (email requests to  No refunds will be made after the second week of instruction. The processing time for refunds is approximately six to eight weeks. The Student Government Association Fee, Student Representation Fee and the Help-A-Student Fund are nonrefundable. Keep receipts for reference. Student  diplomas and registration privileges may be withheld pending settlement of outstanding financial obligation due to the college.

Nonresidents: The amount of your tuition that will be refunded depends upon when you drop. Please refer to the College Catalog or Enrollment Services Office for specific refund schedule.


Official Transcripts and Enrollment Verifications

Transcript Fees

First 2 requests are free, meaning the $5.00 transcript fee is waived. The first 2 transcripts refer to the very first requests EVER made and can be a combination of transcript request and/or enrollment verification. There is a $8.00 additional charge per RUSH transcript. Students must submit a Transcript Request Form in order to obtain their FREE copies. All fees apply to any requests submitted online.

Learn more about Transcript Requests.

Enrollment Verification Fees

First 2 requests are free, meaning the $5.00 verification fee is waived. The first 2 verifications refer to the very first requests EVER made and can be a combination of transcript request and/or enrollment verification. There is a $8.00 additional charge per RUSH verification.

Learn more about Enrollment Verifications.​​​

Notice: If you have outstanding fees or obligations owed to the District, the college will withhold your transcripts, diplomas, and other registration privileges. If you have a hold on your record, you must contact the department that placed the hold for further details.​