MSJC to Host 2022 Inland Empire World Trade Conference at its Temecula Valley Campus
Mt. San Jacinto College (MSJC) will host the 28th annual Inland Empire World Trade Conference from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, May 4, at its Temecula Valley Campus.
The conference theme is "Opportunities: Doing Business in Africa" and will feature keynote speaker Cynthia Griffin, Minister Counselor for Commercial Affairs for Sub-Saharan Africa, U.S. Consulate in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The public is welcome to attend in person for $20 and can register now at msjc.edu/WorldTradeConference. Registration will begin on the day of the event at 11 a.m. as well. Lunch will follow at 11:30 a.m., with the program beginning at noon.
Additional speakers will include:
- Dr. Roger Schultz, President/Superintendent of Mt. San Jacinto College
- Fred Latuperissa, Chair/Founder, 2022 Inland Empire World Trade Conference, President, ExIm20/20 Group, LLC
- Basil Ajuo, President of Minnesota Africans United
- Michael Burrows, Executive Director of San Bernardino International Airport
- Jaye Connolly-LaBelle, Chairwoman of RippleNami, Inc.
- Eduard Roytberg, Director of U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Administration office in Ontario
The Temecula Valley Campus is at 41888 Motor Car Parkway, Temecula.
Mt. San Jacinto College serves nearly 24,000 students annually in a district covering 1,700 square miles from the San Gorgonio Pass to Temecula, with campuses in San Jacinto, Menifee, Banning and Temecula.