- Strategic, personalized instruction that specializes in comprehensive support for
students with learning differences.
- Extra support for students that need to master reading, writing and/or math skills.
- Specialized classes to remediate basic skills and teach compensatory learning strategies
based on functional limitations
- Individualized success strategies appointments
- Learning disability assessment of strengths and weaknesses in cognitive abilities,
academic achievement, and processing skills
- Specialized small group instruction and tutoring, not duplicated by Learning Center
services available to all students
- Consultation with other instructors regarding accommodations that might help students
- Word Processing, Kurzweil, and Dragon Naturally Speaking services available to all
- Referral, outreach, and student advocacy on campus and within the college communities