Skip Main Navigation

Report a Concern or Need

If you are reporting self harm, suicidal ideation, threats of violence, or any other urgent concern, you should first contact Riverside County Mental Health Crisis at 951-686-HELP (4357)

If there is an immediate risk to health and safety, please contact 911 for police or emergency medical services.

This page includes information about reporting a concern or need to the SAFE Team.

Use these links to Report a Student Conduct Incident or Report Sexual Harassment or Other Sex or Gender-Based Misconduct.

Report a Concern or Need to the SAFE (formerly CARES) Team

Anyone may report a concern or need at any time, including during non-business hours. Reports may not be reviewed outside of normal business hours and periods during which the college is closed. For more information about reporting a concern or need, contact Student Health Services by email at or call 951-465-8371.