Cooperative Work Experience Education Program
Students, are you interested in an internship? If so, please contact the Career Education department to schedule an appointment at 951-639-5352.
Employers, are you interested in hosting a student intern? If so, please contact the Job Developer/Placement Coordinator at 951-639-5352 for an appointment.
Complete the MANDATORY Orientation
Steps to CWEE Student Intern Success
Employer Evaluation of Student
Steps for faculty to get involved:
1. Complete the Faculty Advisor Interest Form
2. Contact the CWEE Office to schedule a Mandatory orientation
3. Follow up with the CWEE office
Faculty Advisor Requirements Checklist
Faculty Advisor Student File Checklist
Faculty to Student Communication Log
Steps for employers to get involved:
1. Complete the Employer Intern Request Form
2. Complete and sign the MANDATORY Affiliation Agreement
MSJC Affiliation Agreement-Template
3. Follow up with the CTE office.
CWEE Contact Information