Cooperative Work Experience Education Program
Students, are you interested in an internship? If so, please contact the Career Education department to schedule an appointment at 951-639-5352.
Employers, are you interested in hosting a student intern? If so, please contact the Job Developer/Placement Coordinator at 951-639-5352 for an appointment.
Steps for students to get involved:
1. Complete the MANDATORY Orientation
2. Register for Eagle Career Connection
Use your MSJC credentials to create your free account and get started!
Eagle Career Connection is a free online career platform for MSJC students.
Whether your f/t, p/t, or alumni, Eagle Career Connection will help you connect with potential employers!
Review Internship Search Tips for help.
3. Follow the steps outlined in the CWEE Registration Checklist to register
Steps for faculty to get involved:
1. Complete the Faculty Advisor Interest Form
2. Contact the CWEE Office to schedule a Mandatory orientation
3. Follow up with the CWEE office