Skip Main Navigation

FAQ | Have you graduated and want to take more classes?

Students must have an active/new Program of Study to be able to enroll after graduated. Meet with a Counselor to update your Program of Study. Visit the counseling website at:

Note: If Program of Study is not updated, you will not have access to register for classes.