October 4, 2023
Mt. San Jacinto College District (MSJC), the MSJC Foundation, and HCN Bank announced
a historic $1 million naming rights and sponsorship agreement that names MSJC’s new
stadium at its Menifee Valley Campus “HCN Bank Stadium.”
On September 5, 2023, Mt. San Jacinto College District (MSJC) hosted a dedication ceremony to officially open the more than $50 million state-of-the-art MSJC Athletics & Kinesiology Complex at its Menifee Valley Campus. The Complex includes HCN Bank Stadium, beach volleyball courts, and a softball field.
Soon after the Complex dedication on October 1, 2023, MSJC, the MSJC Foundation, and HCN Bank announced the historic $1 million naming rights and sponsorship agreement that named the stadium HCN Bank Stadium. The naming rights and sponsorship agreement is the largest and the first of its kind in MSJC history. The 10-year agreement builds upon a decades-long relationship between the MSJC and HCN Bank, which has continually supported students, scholarships, and activities at MSJC.
The 30,722-square-foot HCN Bank Stadium seats up to 5,000 people for the MSJC Eagles football and women’s soccer team games. The full patron capacity for major concerts and community events is 20,000, including the home and away stands and the field (we will change this to the named field when appropriate) combined. HCN Bank Stadium boasts several first-class amenities including:
- Fitness center
- Athletic training facilities for injury treatment
- Team rooms
- Large gathering spaces for community events
- Press box for coaches
For the regional community, HCN Bank Stadium will serve as a hub for a wide range of athletic events, community gatherings, concerts, and student engagement activities.
HCN Bank Stadium is home to the MSJC Eagles football and women’s soccer teams.
Use the following links for MSJC Eagles news and schedules:
Home Football Game Tickets
MSJC Athletics partners with Hometown Ticketing to administer tickets for athletic events. All individual football games are now available to purchase. You can use the link below to buy tickets or download and utilize the Hometown Ticketing app.
MSJC students with a Student Government Association (SGA) sticker are admitted for free.
Mt. San Jacinto College is committed to character-driven athletics with a strong emphasis on sportsmanship.
As a proud member of the California Community College Athletic Association (3C2A), MSJC and visiting fans must follow the state decorum guidelines by demonstrating outstanding sportsmanship and respect to all visiting teams, fans, game officials, and game day staff; and allow the contest to play out on the field, not in the stands.
Your display of outstanding sportsmanship will positively impact MSJC’s athletic contests and the experiences of the participating student-athletes.
Prohibited items include:
- Outside food & beverages
- Noisemakers (air horns, whistles, megaphones, etc.)
- Weapons or projectiles
- Banners, balloons, signs, flags, poles, or sticks
- Alcohol (outside designated areas)
- Animals (other than service animals)
- Lawn chairs
- Umbrellas/EZ-Ups (of any sort)
- Drones or lasers
- Tobacco, E-cigarettes, or Vaporizers (tobacco & smoke-free campus)
- Skates, skateboards, hoverboards, scooters or bicycles
Parking is available in lots A, B, and E off of La Piedra Road.
Parking permits are required for all events at HCN Bank Stadium.
Please visit msjc.thepermitstore.com to acquire a visitor parking permit. MSJC Athletics is not responsible for any parking tickets distributed during events.
All parking is monitored by your license plate number which is linked to your parking permit. The vehicle plate number must be fully visible at all times. You are only allowed to park one vehicle at a time for events.
HCN Bank Stadium can be rented for use by private organizations and public agencies for a wide range of special events when no MSJC-hosted events are scheduled.
If your organization/event is willing and able to comply in whole with the Facility Rental Procedures and Regulations/Restrictions shown below, you are welcome to submit a request to rent HCN Bank Stadium.
For more information in advance of submitting a request, please contact Jennifer Marrs at email@example.com.
Facility Rental Procedures
Each Requestor wishing to use college facilities must submit a completed Application for Use of District Facilities and adhere to the following:
- Each requesting organization shall designate a contact person to be responsible for any theft or damage to equipment and/or facilities. The same person will also be responsible for providing the certificate of insurance listing the District as an additional insured, confirming setup and equipment requirements and initiating rental fee payment.
- The Application must be submitted to the Maintenance & Operations Office no less than 30 days prior to the requested event date.
- By submitting the application, the authorized administrator of the requesting organization affirms their understanding of the regulations stated below.
- At least five (5) working days prior to the event the following must be received:
- A certificate of insurance with combined single limit liability policy of $1,000,000* in which Mt. San Jacinto Community College District is listed as additional insured (may not be required for a MSJC sponsored event), the District has the right to require a higher insurance amount at the District’s discretion and;
- Full payment for the use of facilities.
- The event will be cancelled by the District if payment and/or insurance documentation is not received five (5) working days prior to the event with no refund to be provided.
- At the District’s discretion, a security deposit may be required. Any damage to District equipment or facilities would be deducted from the deposit, with the remainder returned. If there are no damages, the deposit will be returned in full.
- No group or organization may use HCN Bank Stadium for purposes that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or sexual orientation, or the perception that a person has one or more of the foregoing characteristics or because a person associates with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics or on any basis prohibited by law.
- The requesting organization is responsible for the conduct of its participants while they are on MSJC premises. All MSJC rules and regulations must be adhered to.
- MSJC officials have the right to terminate the use of HCN Bank Stadium immediately and without notice upon its discovery of a violation of any term, condition or provision of this policy.
- The requesting organization is required to furnish such supervision and law officers as the MSJC administration determines is necessary for the protection of individuals, and property and the enforcement of these regulations.
- The event is not to interfere in any manner with the normal activities of the college.
- Parking is restricted to the following parking lots: San Jacinto Campus lots B, C & D; Menifee Campus lots A, B, C & D at the cost of $2.00 per day, per vehicle. No vehicles are to enter or drive on any part of the campus without expressed written permission of the college district.
- MSJC has a strict no smoking/tobacco policy.
- MSJC does not allow animals on campus, with the exception of qualified service animals per California Penal Code Section 365.5, subsections (a), (b), (c), and (d).
- No alcoholic beverage may be brought onto or consumed on any MSJC campus.
- Requesting organization’s participants are restricted to such facilities as permission for use has been granted, including restrooms.
- Requesting organization’s participants are required to conform to any requests or directions given by district Campus Safety Officer (CSO), Custodian, Grounds Keeper or Technician in charge, regarding the use and proper care of all MSJC property.
- MSJC must approve any decorations, props, equipment or other devices brought onto the premises. A fire retardant certificate may be required for decorations. No decorations may be attached to buildings or equipment without prior approval and supervision of a District representative.
- The requesting organization is responsible for the removal and proper disposal of all decorations, props, equipment or other devices used in connection with an event immediately after the event. A minimum fee of $200 or the actual clean-up cost will be charged to the organization should District personnel need to clean, whichever is higher.
- The requesting organization is responsible for the return of facilities to the same conditions as they were at the time of entry except for normal sweeping and final disposal of trash.
- The requesting organization is responsible for and shall be liable for any damage to college property or equipment, including repairs or replacement made necessary by the negligence of or misuse of the Requestor.
- No activity shall be conducted which constitutes a violation of any federal, state, or local law
Indemnification and Hold Harmless
The Requesting Organization utilizing HCN Bank Stadium will indemnify and hold harmless Mt. San Jacinto Community College District and its Board of Trustees, officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, and volunteers from and against any and all claims, actions, causes of action, demands or liabilities of whatsoever kind and nature, including judgments, interest, reasonable attorney fees, and all other costs, fees, expenses, and charges (collectively, “Claims”) to the extent that such Claims arise out of or were caused by the negligence, gross negligence or the willful misconduct of the indemnifying Party or from any breach of the Agreement by the indemnifying Party.