When planning expenses, students should be aware they may have to limit their hours of employment, due to extensive RN Program requirements. Scholarships and grants are available to those students who qualify through the MSJC Financial Aid Office.
1. Students pay for tuition, ASB card, parking permit, as stated in the current college catalog.
2. Nursing uniforms (and a uniform for Mental Health) designated by the Nursing Department, $300
3. Nursing textbooks and supplies - $2,000 for the entire program
4. CPR courses - $60-$65
5. Physical examinations/laboratory tests - $300-$500
6. Medical Document / Background Package - CastleBranch
(includes background check, drug screen & medical document manager) - $121
7. CastleBranch random drug screen - $40
8. Licensing Board applications - $300-$400
9. ATI Testing - $500-$600
10. Student Supply Kits - $200
11. Professional Student Nursing Insurance coverage is required and is purchased through Nurse Services Organization (NSO). Additional liability insurance covering students is provided by the college at no cost to the student. - $35/year
12. Personal Health Insurance coverage - vendor costs may vary
13. Fingerprinting (Mental Health) - $60-70