Apply for EOPS
Application Dates & Deadlines:
EOPS Fall 2020 Application - Closed
Before Submitting an EOPS Application:
- Submit the FAFSA Application or BOG Fee Waiver to the Financial Aid Office - Apply online at fafsa.ed.gov
- Students who have graduated from high school within the last 10 years may be eligible
for Math and English placements based on high school transcript information reported
on their CCCApply admissions application. Click here to learn more: msjc.edu/MultipleMeasures
- For those ineligible for placement based on Multiple Measures, you must take the assessment test in person, at any campus location. Bring a valid photo ID with you. Allow yourself approximately two hours to complete the test.
- Submit official transcripts to email@example.com. Please submit your official transcript, from the prior college you listed on your application. We cannot proceed until we receive and evaluate your degree applicable units. Once we determine how many degree applicable units the student has completed, EOPS will submit transcripts to Admissions and Records Office.
- High School transcripts should be available upon request through the high school of attendance.
After Submitting your EOPS Application:
EOPS will contact students who have applied for the program via their msjc student
email regarding their application. (Please be sure the email address provided on your
application is valid.)
Incomplete applications will not be processed, no exceptions.
Limited spots are available due to funding and the number of continuing EOPS students. Applications are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis.
Having difficulties submitting your online EOPS Application?
If you are not able to submit your EOPS online application, you can download the application
on to your computer; answer all the questions, save it, and email it to
EOPSoffice@msjc.edu or you may stop by the EOPS office to use one of our students computers to submit your application. This must be completed during the application period only.