Skip Main Navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

All required documents must be submitted in order to receive an Instructor Consent Form which can only be issued by the Nursing and Allied Health Department.

Registration is NOT completed until you receive an Instructor Consent Form.

Packets will only be accepted while space is available. Once the classes are full, no more packets will be accepted. Please check the website for updates.