Honors Enrichment Program Goals
Our Goals for Students
- Engage in intellectually challenging coursework.
- Actively participate in a learning community that supports their educational endeavors.
- Develop the skills necessary to complete their educational objectives.
- Encourage transfer to regional and national institutions.
Our Goals for Faculty
- Support and encourage innovative teaching strategies.
- Create a learning community with motivated and creative students.
- Offer regional and national connections to other faculty involved in similar endeavors.
Our Goals for the Program
- Maintain the traditional values of higher education.
- Create a positive image for the institution.
- Promote institutional integration.
- Foster campus leadership.
- Increase student enrollment and retention.
- Enhance student transfer rates.