What is Adaptive Technology and Equipment?
ASC has adaptive technology/equipment available to help provide equal access for students inside the classroom and on campus.
High Tech Center (HTC) are available in the San Jacinto & Menifee Valley Locations
Purpose of the Center
- To provide access to adaptive computer systems for persons with disabilities
- To work with students who have acquired brain injury or learning disabilities to improve their cognitive skills
- To assist students in the transition to college level academic and vocational classes
Equipment Available for Student Check-out
- Smart Pen
- William Sound System
- Digital Recorder
Adaptive Office Technology/Equipment
- Adaptive Keyboard
- Closed Circuit TV (CCTV)
- Noise Reduction Headphones
- Adjustable chairs and tables
- Full Internet Access
- Microsoft Office 2013
High Tech Center (HTC) – Lab hours are the same as the ASC office hours.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Adaptive Technology/Equipment please contact us.